Gotu Kola Tincture (HA)
Ingredients: Made with organic cane alcohol, distilled water and Gotu Kola, (Centella asiatica)
1:5, QCE 200mg.
- An“herb of longevity,” gotu kola is a staple in traditional Chinese, Indonesian, and Ayurvedic medicine.
- Practitioners claim it has the power to boost brainpower, heal skin issues, and promote liver and kidney health — and some studies seem to agree.
- It may help reduce anxiety and stress and act as an antidepressant. It may help ease insomnia.
- It may improve circulation and reduce swelling and reduce appearance of stretch marks.
- It may help relieve joint pain and have a detox effect.
- In some cases, it can cause headache, upset stomach, and dizziness. Starting with a low dose and gradually working up to a full dose can help reduce your risk of side effects.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
Safety: If symptoms persist or worsen, or if new symptoms develop, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking prescription medications. Contraindications: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use this product.
30ml Dropper Bottle