Tart Cherry (Prunus cerasus), also known as Sour Cherry or Dwarf Cherry, is a species of Cherry native to Europe and Asia that is closely related to the Sweet Cherry but has a more acidic fruit. The Cherries are dark crimson in color.
Tart Cherry is rich in antioxidants and is loaded with vitamins and minerals. It has natural anti-inflammatory properties. Tart Cherry may also promote healthy brain function, support the heart, aid healthy sleep, support immune function, and promote healthy eyes.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Loaded with vitamins and minerals
- Natural anti-inflammatory
- Promote healthy brain function
- Aid healthy sleep
- Support immune function
- Support heart health
- Work to promote healthy eyes
- Contribute to overall health and wellness
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Serving size: 2500 mg
- Sugar, soy, dairy, yeast and gluten
- As a dietary supplement, take 2500 mg once daily with food or as directed by a physician.
Made in USA