- Cultivated without the use of nitrogen-based fertilizers, fungicides, or pesticides.
- Certified free of BMAA bacteria
- Sustainably grown and processed in GMP-certified facilities in provinces of Inner Mongolia, Yanchi Country, and Ningxia, China. These areas are known for their good water quality, sufficient sunlight, non-polluted air, and abundant natural alkaline resources.
- Carefully and routinely tested for the potential presence of melamine, algal toxins, and heavy metals.
- Contains greater than 50% protein by weight, and numerous vitamins including B12, iron, and chlorophyll.
- High concentration of amino acids. Nutritional supplement, specifically for those that cannot obtain sufficient protein and calories through diet alone.
Suggested Use: Spirulina can be taken in a capsule or added to smoothies and juices.
Storage: Store in an airtight container in cool, dry, dark place. Refrigeration recommended but do not freeze. Keep out of direct sunlight.
Safety: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using any herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.