Shilajit has been a huge staple in my diet, and I trust AT’s product. Being plantbase and living in a time and place where produce isn’t really nutrient dense, I rely on Shilajit to help me get the daily essential nutrients my body needs. I notice an increase of energy shortly after having consumed it. There are very powerful shilajits out there that cost as much as $150 for a small amount, but for how I feel from AT’s Shilajit I think it’s fairly priced. It doesn’t taste too good so Ill mix it up with some medjool dates, a fig, maca. Cacao. Ceylon cinnamon , pinch of cardamom and your having the best day ever!
- Purified Mineral Pitch Powder from the Himalayan mountains.
- Shilajit, a Sanskrit word which means "rock warrior", is petrified organic plant material that exudes from rocks in the mountainous regions of the Himalayas and has been used to rejuvenate the body for thousands of years, especially in traditional Indian medicine known as Ayurveda.
- It has healing, enhancing, protecting, and anti-aging properties. Shilajit contains 85 minerals in ionic form including iron, calcium, zinc, and other trace minerals.
- It is also high in fulvic acid which is known to contain as many as 70 chelated vitamins that help our bodies better absorb nutrients into muscles, tissues, and bones.
- It boosts energy and mental clarity and fosters quicker healing and recovery from injuries.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, dark place in a sealed container.
Safety: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using any herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.Wild Harvested