- A spa quality clay from the ancient deposits of the fertile Atlas Mountains in Morocco. It is sun dried and untreated.
- Considered to contain higher percentages of silica and magnesium than other clays and due to its greater ability to swell with the addition of water, this clay achieves better results in skin treatment.
- It's most impressive properties in skin improvement are its capacity of absorption due to its high level of ion exchange.
- Studies have shown that it is reputed to reduce dryness and flakiness as well as improve skin clarity and elasticity.
- It is rich in magnesium, Silica, potassium and calcium.
Suggested Use: It can be used in soaps, shampoos, facial and body masks, as well as in skin conditioners.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, dark place in a well sealed container. Under proper storage conditions clays will store indefinitely.