Red Clover Tincture
Ingredients: Made with organic cane alcohol, distilled water and Red Clover (Trifolium pratensis) 1:6; 40%.
- A low growing perennial, native to northwest Africa, Asia, and Europe.
- It has since been naturalized and cultivated in many parts of the world, including North America.
- The flower heads are collected in full bloom, during the summer months.
- Our Red Clover Tincture is a blood purifying alterative that brings relief to inflammatory skin conditions.
- Classic blood purifying alterative, valued over the centuries for skin disorders and inflammations, antispasmodic for coughs.
- Turn to our Red Clover Tincture if you have an inflammatory skin problem or a cough.
Safety: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using any herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.Harmonic Arts