Pine Pollen Powder
- Wild-crafted through sustainable practices and gathered from remote high elevation forests each spring. After wildcrafting, the pollen is processed at low temperatures to ensure maximum potency and increased digestibility.
- The nutrients of pine pollen are protected by a hard cell wall which results in poor absorption of the nutrition. The hard cell wall is broken to allow for a better absorption rate.
- Historically, pine pollen use has been well documented and traditionally used for a variety of conditions, most notably balancing hormones and having an adaptogenic effect on the body.
- With over 200 bioactive nutrients including 20 amino acids, pine pollen is a powerful superfood and has been consumed as a powerful nutrient source for over 2400 years.
- The pollen from all pine trees is edible and abundantly available for a 2-3 week window in the spring.
- It is extremely rich in phytonutrients including many amino acids and steroidal building blocks that can be used to increase androgens and restore hormone health.
- Pine pollen is an excellent source of flavonoid groups, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. I
- It is a mild tasting fine powder and can be easily consumed with little processing, making a nice addition to your superfood kitchen.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, dark place in a sealed container.
Safety: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using any herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.Wild Crafted
50g Packaged or 70g Jar