Pine Pollen Tincture
Ingredients: Made with organic cane alcohol, distilled water and Pine Pollen, (Pinus massoniana),60% alcohol (1:4).
- Pine trees produce a high volume of pollen every spring, blanketing the ground and acting as fertilizer for all the plants in its ecosystem.
- We could call pine pollen a spring tonic for the forest itself.
- It has been consumed as a food by many native tribes in North America for centuries and is considered one of nature’s most nutrient dense substances.
- In the body it is a powerful tonic with adaptogenic properties, helping balance the androgen/estrogen ratios in the body.
- Modulating endocrine and hormonal imbalances, improving immune function, and reducing inflammation.
- 1ml = 30 Drops.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, dark place in a sealed container.
Safety: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using any herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.