Green Tea Pollen
- Has been used by humans for religious purposes and often as a supplementary food by American Indian cultures in times of hardships.
- Has a dense nutrient profile that helps rebuild the body from the cells up, allowing for deep restorative health and optimum wellbeing.
- While the pollen contains the same catechins as the leaves, it also holds several vitamins and minerals, along with an abundance of amino acids.
- Contains fatty acids, active enzymes and B vitamins, as well as iron, zinc, calcium, copper, and magnesium.
- It's rich nucleic acid content enhances liver function and helps improve its detoxification capacity, as well as other anti-aging processes throughout the body.
- Has the smell of the tea leaf with a bitter sweet taste and can be prepared and consumed similarly to Matcha tea.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark, dry place.
Safety: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using any herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
100g, 45g Jar