Delicious and nutritious
Natures candy. Not too sweet. Amazing in salads, desserts, with coconut yoghurt, or in a hot elixir. Superfood, super value!
- Goji berries, also known as wolfberries, are one of the most prized super-fruits in the Asian tradition.
- Used for centuries to promote vitality and well-being.
- Commonly referred to as the longevity berry.
- A good source of vitamins A and C, iron, potassium and fiber.
- Goji berries contain essential amino acids, trace minerals and vitamins B1, B2, B6, vitamin E, carotenoids and a host of antioxidants.
Storage: Store cool and dry. Do not freeze. Keep away from direct sunlight.
0.5lb/8oz or 1lb