Lemon & Peppermint Toothpaste
An all-natural, SLS-free, whitening toothpaste that heals gum disease and leaves your teeth squeaky clean. This mineral-rich, SLS-free, whitening tooth cleanser leaves your teeth squeaky clean. No contamination of BPA or other toxins from a plastic tube or jar!
Best of all, it comes in a refillable glass jar, so there's no contamination of BPA or other toxins from plastic packaging.
Ingredients: natural soda USP #1 sodium bicarbonate, Mayan sea salt Qab-nab Taab, toothpaste only: *vegetable glycerine (USP 99.5%), essential oils of *lemon Citrus limonum,
and *peppermint Mentha arvensis.
*Certified Organically Grown
Natural soda has skin soothing, water softening, effervescent, deodorizing and stimulating properties. It draws oils and impurities from the body.
NOW WITH ETHICAL RELATIVELY LOCAL SOCIAL ENTERPRISE...
Mayan Sea Salt re-mineralizes the body through the absorbent mouth and gums. Bromides and Iodine are present in sea salt, including other minerals in a dried form, such as Magnesium, Sodium, Calcium and Potassium. All these minerals work together as regulators of cell activity and daily functioning, relieving muscular pain and stabilizing fluid levels in the body.
Vegetable glycerine USP 99.9% - NOT glycerin from petroleum - is well known for its soothing properties. It is a protectant that helps to soothe sore gums and mouth irritations.
NOW WITH DOUBLE THE FLAVOUR!
Lemon essential oil is a safe antiseptic, and has refreshing and cooling properties and is used for its cleansing effect. Peppermint essential oil is also a safe antiseptic, a digestive aid, friendly to the sinuses, and relieves bad breath.
Proper brushing is essential for cleaning teeth and gums effectively. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles that will not scratch and irritate teeth or damage gums.
1. Place bristles along the gumline at a 45-degree angle. Bristles should contact both the tooth surface and the gumline.
2. Gently brush the outer tooth surfaces of 2-3 teeth using a vibrating back & forth rolling motion. Move brush to the next group of 2-3 teeth and repeat.
3. Maintain a 45-degree angle with bristles contacting the tooth surface and gumline. Gently brush using back, forth, and rolling motion along all of the inner tooth surfaces.
4. Tilt brush vertically behind the front teeth. Make several up & down strokes using the front half of the brush.
5. Place the brush against the biting surface of the teeth & use a gentle back & forth scrubbing motion. Brush the tongue from back to front to remove odour-producing bacteria.
Remember to replace your toothbrush every three to four months. Researchers have established that thousands of microbes grow on toothbrush bristles and handles. Most are harmless, but others can cause cold and flu viruses, the herpes virus that causes cold sores, and bacteria that can cause periodontal infections.
Proudly packaged in a glass jar with a sealing screw-on metal cap.