Cloves (Whole or Powder)
- Clove is actually a flower bud. The clove bud contains an unusual mix of compounds found in no other plant, giving the herb its unique medicinal properties.
- The essential oil eugenol is what gives cloves their strong, pungent, sweet flavour.
- Aids in digestion and upset stomach.
- Used as an analgesic in dentistry to aid with tooth pain.
- It has been used as an antimicrobial agent
- It has also been used to relieve excessive gas bloating.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, dark location in a sealed container.
Safety: The eugenol content in cloves seems to slow blood clotting which might be harmful for people with bleeding disorders. We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using any herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
Whole 2oz or Powder 3oz