- Rich source of soluble and insoluble dietary fiber. 100g seeds provide 38g of fiber, 100% of daily recommended intake of fiber.
- Contains several health benefiting essential oils known to have antioxidant, digestive, carminative, and anti-flatulent properties.
- Has several health benefiting flavonoid antioxidants.
- Excellent source of minerals like iron, copper, calcium, potassium, manganese, selenium, zinc and magnesium.
- Warming, aromatic flavour, that is sometimes considered to be similar to that of anise seed.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, dark location in a sealed container.
4oz Whole Seeds