- Often used as a dietary aid to help different ailments such as sore throats, colds, blood purifiers, to combat hair loss and dandruff, to name a few.
- It also increases the flow of urine and is used as a tonic in mild doses and will increase sweating to remove toxins from the body.
- Traditional Chinese medicine uses it as a medicine for treating skin disorders, cleansing of the blood, impotence and barrenness in women.
- Russia and India also used in treatment of certain types of cancer.
- Also used in the treatment of burns, as it reduces pain and promotes healing.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, dark place in a sealed container.
Safety: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using any herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.