Bentonite Clay (Calcium) - 325 Mesh
- Bentonite clay is formed from the weathering of volcanic ash, then carefully mined to keep out impurities out. The clay is subsequently kiln-dried, milled, and screened to size.
- Calcium Bentonite clay is a very fine, odorless, and powder like product with a greenish tint.
- It is silica-based and colloidal in nature, meaning the particles suspended in liquid without breaking down or dissolving, and therefore do not get digested.
- Contains a high concentration of minerals: silica, magnesium, iron, sodium, calcium, and potassium.
- Widely used for both internal and external uses such as for detoxes and cleansing purposes.
- Holds an electrical charge when in contact with liquid, therefore binding itself to other molecules, removing stains from hard surfaces and pulling toxins from a human body.
Suggested Use: Suitable for both external and internal use. Fine mesh, 325 mesh green desert Calcium Bentonite clay. This is an *all purpose* therapeutic grade clay suitable for supplementation, clay poultices, compresses, clay baths, body wraps and skin care.
- For a purifying homemade face mask, combine clay with honey or water until they become a paste, and apply generously to your face avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 10-20 minutes and gently wash off with lukewarm water and your skin will thank you!
You can also add ½ a cup to a hot bath. When ingested, food-grade Bentonite has a variety of cleansing properties, but must be approached cautiously. It has been known to stabilize gut bacteria, settle the stomach after vomiting or diarrhea, and assist with thyroid function and cancer cells. Please consult your healthcare professional before internal use.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark, and dry place in an airtight container.
0.5lb/8oz or 1lb