Collections / / Ashwagandha Root Pieces
Belongs to the pepper family, is found in India and Africa. Native to the dry regions of India, northern Africa, and the Middle East, and today is also grown in more mild climates, including the United States. Known as the 'Indian ginseng. Provides energy and a rejuvenating lift while at...
- Belongs to the pepper family, is found in India and Africa.
- Native to the dry regions of India, northern Africa, and the Middle East, and today is also grown in more mild climates, including the United States.
- Known as the 'Indian ginseng.
- Provides energy and a rejuvenating lift while at the same time offering a calming effect.
- May be useful in protecting the immune system, anti-inflammatory benefits, helping with concentration and combating the effects of stress, improving sleep and reducing anxiety and depression, restorative and vitality promoting benefits, supporting an energetic and rejuvenating sense of wellbeing, aphrodisiac.
- Acts as an adaptive, or a substance that helps the body become more flexible and capable of handling change. This applies especially to the muscles. .
Suggested Use: Typically prepared as a tea, liquid herbal extract, added to food, or directly consumed. 1 teaspoon in 1 cup of boiling water, let simmer for 10 minutes. Store in cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight. Not for use in pregnancy except under the supervision of a qualified healthcare practitioner.
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the CFIA or FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product has been packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.