- Goji berries, also known as wolfberries, are one of the most prized super-fruits in the Asian tradition.
- Used for centuries to promote vitality and well-being.
- Commonly referred to as the longevity berry.
- A good source of vitamins A and C, iron, potassium and fiber.
- Goji berries contain essential amino acids, trace minerals and vitamins B1, B2, B6, vitamin E, carotenoids and a host of antioxidants.
Ready to eat right out of the bag. The perfect topping for smoothie bowls, oatmeal, chia pudding and more. Great for baking and cooking. Soak your goji berries for easy incorporation on smoothies, dips, sauces and more.
Storage: Store cool and dry. Do not freeze. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Certified Organic by EcoCert China
0.5lb/8oz or 1lb
Disclaimer: The statements and products referred to throughout this site have not been evaluated by Health Canada and are for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant please consult your primary health care provider before use. This product has been packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.