- An aromatic herbaceous plant with white, daisy-like flowers that are harvested when in bloom.
- Used in teas as a mild, relaxing sleep aid, treatment for fevers, colds, stomach ailments, and as an anti-inflammatory.
- Often used to calm and soothe the nervous system and the digestive tract and is mild enough to be consumed by children and babies.
- It can also be used topically for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties on irritated skin and slow healing wounds.
- Has a mild, earthy flavor, slightly reminiscent of apples or pineapple.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place in an airtight container.